Interested in Joining Our Supplier Program?
At General Dynamics Mission Systems–Canada, achieving customer satisfaction is our fundamental objective. We are always looking for suppliers that can help us to deliver the quality and technical performance that our customers require, on time and on budget.
To partner with us, suppliers must have high ethical standards and demonstrate strategic differentiation in competitive pricing; quality procedures and processes; cost and cycle time reduction programs; continuous improvement; and technological or service advantages and innovations in the delivery of goods or services.
Canada's Industrial and Technological Benefits (ITB) Policy, which replaced the Industrial and Regional Benefits (IRB) Policy, ensures that Canadian industry benefits from Government defence and security procurement by requiring that companies awarded defence procurement contracts undertake business activity in Canada equal to the value of the contract.
If you have further questions, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Successful suppliers to General Dynamics will demonstrate:
- Financial viability
- High ethical standards
- Competitive pricing in your industry
- Quality procedures and processes
- A cost reduction program
- A cycle time reduction program
- Continuous improvement initiatives
- The ability to offer a technological or service advantage over your competitors
- Innovativeness in the delivery of goods or services – for example, applying e-commerce, EDI, hubbing, etc.