SD9112 Smart Display
Every pixel counts. The SD9112 offers the latest computing packed into one ultra high def unit.
- Real-time high definition displays.
- Ultra clear visibility of surroundings.
- Improved detection of threats.
- High-resolution, sunlight readable touchscreen display
- Intel® Xeon® processor up to 6-cores/12-thread suitable for critical applications
- Natively display high-resolution sensor imagery
- Optional air-gapped secondary processor with KVM for segregation of applications with different levels of security
- Open-standards based architecture
- Embedded video processing with lowest latency
- CPU-independent visualization
- Optional H.265 video encoder/decoder provides sensor video distribution, recording and playback
High definition: Our real-time, high definition displays present clear visibility of surroundings and improved detection of obstacles so that you can see every detail.
Low latency: The SD9112 displays multiple high-resolution feeds from any sensor or camera with low latency to enable more efficient decision-making, driving, targeting, and stabilization in real time.
Rugged nature: High heat, dust, smoke, water, vibration are no match for this rugged display, capable of withstanding the harshest environments without compromising performance.
SWaP-C advantages: Improved display and computing performance offers an all-in-one solution with SWaP-C advantages that lets you do more while saving valuable space inside the vehicle.
Customizable: Whether configured as a standalone display or a computer and display in one, the SD9112 has fully customizable hardware and software capabilities that meet and adapt to your unique mission needs.
- Size: (w x h x d) 324 x 281 x 82.3 mm (12.75” x 11.07” x 3.24”)
- Weight: 7.8 kg (17.25 lbs)
- Connectors: Rugged circular
- Input power: 12 to 32 VDC, 75W (typical)
- Processing FPGA-based instant-on video
- Picture-in-picture and multi-view display
- Interfaces 4 12G SDI input or output
- 1 display port 1.2 input or output
- Text overlay Chroma-keyed or alpha-blended graphics overlay
- Embedded VoE Dedicated video over Ethernet processor
- Multi-channel H.264/H.265 encoder and decoder
- Uncompressed VIVOE decoder per DEF STAN 00-82