LX300 Remotely Piloted Helicopter
- Maritime Surveillance
- Intelligence Gathering
- Surveillance and Reconnaissance
- Target Acquisition
- Border Surveillance
- Search and Rescue
- Situational Awareness
- Arctic Conditions: Ice Surveying
- Ship Tracking
- Beyond Line Of Sight Reconnaissance
- Communication Relay
- Maximum 180 kg payload carrying capacity
- Tandem-rotor technology and the quick attach system allow for sustained operations in multiple mission types.
- Utilizing state-of-the-art materials and processes, the LX300 has the reliability and endurance demanded by defence operators.
- Purpose built to complement manned helicopters for various defense and security applications.
- Aeronautical grade composite materials for blades, airframe and advanced rotor technology to eliminate vibration at its source.
- Low total cost of ownership due to the high-reliability components with high mean time between replacement.